Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IPTV Recommendations for MB Mini

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,051 Times in 7,637 Posts
    Formuler Z7+ much better than any mag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

yeshu26 (17-11-18)

Title
    Thanks
    Was also about to suggest the Formuler Z7+, the only issue I have with it is that the remote from the Z7+ and my ET8500 conflict with each other

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JonMMM For This Useful Post:

yeshu26 (17-11-18)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks guys, anyone with screenshots please?

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Look in the formuler video section.

D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

yeshu26 (18-11-18)

Title
    Thanks
    Wife likes the look and feel of E2, and asked me to look for best of the both worlds in a single box:

IPTV for footie, and STB combined.

I have been using E2 for a while, so don't mind anything more complex than a MAG box.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Go for the sf8008 imo.

D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

yeshu26 (18-11-18)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yeshu26 View Post
    Wife likes the look and feel of E2, and asked me to look for best of the both worlds in a single box:

IPTV for footie, and STB combined.

I have been using E2 for a while, so don't mind anything more complex than a MAG box.

Get the SF8008, Sat/Freeview via Tuners.
    Multiple IPTV via Suls or if use Xtream Editor.
    Stalker upto 6 portals (I have 6, changed network mac to match my subs, with no clashes on network on router and mutant hd51 is last 6 digits changed so have stalker qt with all same on 2 machines)
    Kodi with real debrid
    PurE2 in multiboot for some options of extra FNC movie/tv plugins.
    Vpn
    (the above just mentioned to show what/how much these little beautys can do media wise tbh)
    Only thing Octagon need to fix is pause vod within Stalker-qt as its box / remote related as works fine on HD51.

Good little box the SF8008 for the money mate.

Well worth it imo.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danny121pt For This Useful Post:

Andy_Hazza (18-11-18),yeshu26 (18-11-18)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danny121pt View Post
    Get the SF8008, Sat/Freeview via Tuners.
    Multiple IPTV via Suls or if use Xtream Editor.
    Stalker upto 6 portals (I have 6, changed network mac to match my subs, with no clashes on network on router and mutant hd51 is last 6 digits changed so have stalker qt with all same on 2 machines)
    Kodi with real debrid
    PurE2 in multiboot for some options of extra FNC movie/tv plugins.
    Vpn
    (the above just mentioned to show what/how much these little beautys can do media wise tbh)
    Only thing Octagon need to fix is pause vod within Stalker-qt as its box / remote related as works fine on HD51.

Good little box the SF8008 for the money mate.

Well worth it imo.
    Thank you.

1: So the wife asked me to ask you all... (grrrr)

Is it possible to change the channels from IPTV to the sat on the fly?. for e.g. we are watching 3 PM footie on Sly Sports via satellite. Could we then zap straight to the same footie channel on the IPTV stream without "exiting" the tuner mode? Sorry if this does not make sense, but I hope it does. Ta

2: Do you mind sharing a picture of the box working with the features mentioned above please? Only if you are comfy. ta

3; Is our sponsor selling this box? And if these is support available for "appropriate plugins"? ahem!.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yeshu26 View Post
    Thank you.

1: So the wife asked me to ask you all... (grrrr)

Is it possible to change the channels from IPTV to the sat on the fly?. for e.g. we are watching 3 PM footie on Sly Sports via satellite. Could we then zap straight to the same footie channel on the IPTV stream without "exiting" the tuner mode? Sorry if this does not make sense, but I hope it does. Ta

2: Do you mind sharing a picture of the box working with the features mentioned above please? Only if you are comfy. ta

3; Is our sponsor selling this box? And if these is support available for "appropriate plugins"? ahem!.
    If IPTV and Satellite are all in bouquets yes, switching/zap times are like instant.

If using stalker and want go back to bouquets then its couple seconds.

No need for pictures (as don't think pics of third party iptv would be allowed anyways), generic enigma2 all in bouquets, set up the way I like, Stalker looks same as Mag does, Kodi has peaky blinders build.

If never used enigma2, you will need to read up and learn more so experience is better.

If have and m3u url and epg url, then test out the interface on your box now.
    instal via Suls, set all iptv types as enabled, install serviceapp and set e2 player to extplayer3 and test the interface.

https://www.suls.co.uk/enigma2-iptv-plugin/

Title
    Thanks
    The sponsor would not support the plugins like Suls or Stalker, they just sell the box, not support iptv based plugins.

But yes, plenty of ways to learn Suls and threads can be started to ask regarding Stalker-QT etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12