Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Logitech Harmony 650 Watch TV activity

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

Logitech Harmony 650 Watch TV activity

I’ve been using the Harmony 650 with my Ultimo 4K since I’ve had it and it works brilliantly apart from one annoying thing.

When I use the “watch Tv” activity, it puts the bouquet screen on the screen instead of just the last displayed channel.

I’ve got the same set up in another room but using an older V+ Ultimo with the same activity set up but it doesn’t do this, it just turns on to the last channel that was displayed.

I’ve checked through all my set up details for this remote in the software but can’t see anything obvious to stop it doing this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Regards
    micscave

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by micscave View Post
    I’ve been using the Harmony 650 with my Ultimo 4K since I’ve had it and it works brilliantly apart from one annoying thing.

When I use the “watch Tv” activity, it puts the bouquet screen on the screen instead of just the last displayed channel.

I’ve got the same set up in another room but using an older V+ Ultimo with the same activity set up but it doesn’t do this, it just turns on to the last channel that was displayed.

I’ve checked through all my set up details for this remote in the software but can’t see anything obvious to stop it doing this.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Regards
    micscave
    maybe.....
    Menu -> setup -> EPG -> MultiEPG -> Show bouquet on lanch = no
    Menu -> setup -> EPG -> grapical EPG -> Show bouquet on lanch = no
    Xtrend ET10K, 2 x satellite tuners 28.2 (Sky FTA), 2 x hybrid (UK Freeview), Zgemma H9S (satellite)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to adm For This Useful Post:

micscave (11-11-18)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adm View Post
    maybe.....
    Menu -> setup -> EPG -> MultiEPG -> Show bouquet on lanch = no
    Menu -> setup -> EPG -> grapical EPG -> Show bouquet on lanch = no
    Hi adm

I’ve looked at all these settings and they’re all set to no.

I don’t think it’s a setting on the box itself because if I just switch the box on normally and not with the activity button on the remote, it works normally.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by micscave View Post
    Hi adm

I’ve looked at all these settings and they’re all set to no.

I don’t think it’s a setting on the box itself because if I just switch the box on normally and not with the activity button on the remote, it works normally.
    If I press the TV button on my Extrend remote for my Extrend box I also get the list of bouquets
    If with this list on the screen I press the menu button and configuration menu option appears
    In this configuration there is another option to "always show bouquets". However setting this to yes or no doesn't seem to make any difference.
    Xtrend ET10K, 2 x satellite tuners 28.2 (Sky FTA), 2 x hybrid (UK Freeview), Zgemma H9S (satellite)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to adm For This Useful Post:

micscave (11-11-18)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I’ve looked at this too and it makes no difference.

I’m convinced the answer lies in the setup of the remote in the Harmony software but I just can’t see it, I’m missing something in there somewhere.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Sorted, adm you were kind of right in that it was the TV button being activated in the activity part of the remote setup.

When you set the activity up in the Harmony software it asks you for the input on the TV that should be activated.

Next it asks you what should be activated on the Vu+ Ultimo 4K TV or Radio and TV was ticked.

Thanks mate because I’d overlooked this setting before you mentioned this button.

Once again thank mate.