Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Tune failed dvb-c duo2

Title
    Thanks

Tune failed dvb-c duo2

hi, couple days ago, kept getting clases with timers, deleted the timer, thought all was ok until during watching more 4 the picture just cracked up and been that way ever since, no picture at all on any channels. been reading up on here so started with the leads, swapped, replaced etc..then noticed i had a timed recording that worked whilst i was out at the same time as another recording that was just a blank scrren for a few minutes, so reset abm, updated config as thought surely that? well no, all ok there, leads ok too, so must be the tuner? read up even more and final suggestion was to disable one of the twin tuners and bingo! channels back, however, does that mean that my twin tuner dvb c module on way out? is this a glitch? Any assistance advise etc appreciated :-)
    Zgemma H7S (from WofS) , 2TB Toshiba 2.5 HDD, 8GB Sandisk Usb Stick, 80cm Channel Master dish & Inverto 6 deg monoblock lnb single output -Astra & Hotbird, 1m Dish & H-H Dark Motor, usals, single 0.2 DB lnb, Oscam-latest, Openvix 6.2.002(or latest),ABM, EPG Importer, Minddlna, Transcoding- e2stream/pembo to Samsung H series smart tv. Skin: slyk-1080-r19, Kodi & Torrentplayer
    (LG Oled55cx5lb TV, Quad Vena Play, Project Recordmaster, Kef LS-50, SVS 2000, Echo Studio, Oculus Quest 2, MacBook Pro

Title
    Thanks
    Hi, I am having a similar problem, my tuner (B) is not working, not on my fixed or motorised Dish. Did you make any progress with this issue, I am beginning to think the tuner module is faulty?
    Samsung QE55 TV, Sony STN-DN1080 AV Amp, VU Duo2, fixed dish for Freesat, 1m motorised dish.

Title
    Thanks
    Yes faulty module ultimately Psionguy, however, get virmin to boost signal their end. that does help. however, after re-enabling, all seems fine upon re-boot, it disables the tuner b on its own...re-enable and re-enable tuners it disables every time! ...at least I got the break up/pixellation to do one! defo worth asking them to boost signal first :-)
    hope you get it going again, were so reliant on twin tuner its like losing an arm lol
    Zgemma H7S (from WofS) , 2TB Toshiba 2.5 HDD, 8GB Sandisk Usb Stick, 80cm Channel Master dish & Inverto 6 deg monoblock lnb single output -Astra & Hotbird, 1m Dish & H-H Dark Motor, usals, single 0.2 DB lnb, Oscam-latest, Openvix 6.2.002(or latest),ABM, EPG Importer, Minddlna, Transcoding- e2stream/pembo to Samsung H series smart tv. Skin: slyk-1080-r19, Kodi & Torrentplayer
    (LG Oled55cx5lb TV, Quad Vena Play, Project Recordmaster, Kef LS-50, SVS 2000, Echo Studio, Oculus Quest 2, MacBook Pro