Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: Move mode channel re-ordering

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes

Thread: Move mode channel re-ordering

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks

Move mode channel re-ordering

seem to have a strange glitch when trying to move the odd channel.
    when in the channel list using the menu button and then enable move mode. i moved a channel and then return to the channel list it seems to be random placed and not where you selected.
    this was also the case with the last image.
    just updated today with the latest image and still have the same issue.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    when you enter move mode you must first select the service you want to move and then the position where to move. After you did this you can select next service and next position. The service where you pressed menu is not automatically selected.

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard

Title
    Thanks
    yes u select the service pressing OK which then turns red and can be moved but at this point it seems to be problematic glitching whilst moving up and down the service list and then once i select the new location using OK button and either exiting or selecting disable move mode causes the moved service to be placed randomly and not where selected.
    must be just me having this strange issue. must be time for a clean fresh image install with no backup/settings restore was hoping to avoid it though!

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 1,089 Posts
    Try OpenWebif, you can move channels and bouquets and I found it works - I had a similar problem you've being describing.