Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: Installing 5.2.001 - Plugins restore seems to be stuck/hung

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
No
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes
Attachments
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Installing 5.2.001 - Plugins restore seems to be stuck/hung

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 Times in 1,089 Posts
    Before, you were saying that a settings and plugins restore caused the box to hang, are you now saying that a simple reflash without a settings and plugins restore causes the same problem?

Title
    Thanks
    Yes correct. First I try with restore settings and plugins. Yesterday I tried only flash to clean 5.2.004 version without restore anything. Results the same. Stook after reboot. Vu+ Uno
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey14 View Post
    I have logs from tuner but can't see how to attach them to this reply or thread.

Title
    Thanks
    Yes, swap used to 256mb. Vu+ uno tuner

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,894 Times in 2,247 Posts
    Swap file used - so this is not a issue. Installed from usb without plugins and existing settings so no extras- version 5.2.004 and tuner stuck on after reboot. On version 5.1.033 still have 12.5mb flash free memory.
    12.5mb is not a lot!
    Try a flash of 5.2 don‘t restore any thin, allow to reboot.
    Then use putty to access and enter: (after login)
    Init 4
    Enigma2
    And capture log.
    Post.
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> GT-Sat unicable LNB to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Gigablue unicable LNB to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using unicable ports
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    Log already posted. Please see above. Flashed without restoring plugins. The same issue. Can't do anything with it. Tuner starting, then basics settings done then ask to reboot. After reboot vix screen with message please wait and vix logo on top corner show for few seconds and disappear and that forever. No reactiin to remote at all even if flashing green led on front panel when pressed. Yes maybe 12.5mb with 5.1.033 it's not a lot but enough. Maybe Vu+ uno flash drive are to small for 5.2.... image

I have logs from tuner but can't see how to attach them to this reply or thread.

Title
    Thanks
    Log already posted. Please see above. Flashed without restoring plugins. The same issue. Can't do anything with it. Tuner starting, then basics settings done then ask to reboot. After reboot vix screen with message please wait and vix logo on top corner show for few seconds and disappear and that forever. No reactiin to remote at all even if flashing green led on front panel when pressed. Yes maybe 12.5mb with 5.1.033 it's not a lot but enough. Maybe Vu+ uno flash drive are to small for 5.2.... image
    No its not the same ...when you use putty and enigma2 you see it as it happens....... when you post a log it may not contain the last information... when I have an a boot issue for me this is (and always has been) the best way of capturing everything..... so I realise its extra effort but could you do this??
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using unicable ports

Title
    Thanks
    Ok. Can you tell me what is Putty?
    And what to do with it?

Title
    Thanks
    Telnet application that runs on windows or ubuntu (linux) and allows you to enter commands to the receiver
    So like filezilla you can log in as usual ...filezilla is great for transferring files, puuty for commands to the receiver
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:

Title
    Thanks
    Ok. Thanks for help. As soon as I have lig I will post it here

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Donkey14 For This Useful Post:

twol (21-10-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12