Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: No Channels Importer Option

Title
    Thanks

No Channels Importer Option

Hi guys

I have set up my Ultimo 4K box in my bedroom and was going to set it up to import the channels from my main box in my living room, however, the channels import option seems to be missing. I do get channels working but I am unable to replicate the bouquet from my living room box to the Ultimo 4k in the bedroom as the option is missing. I am on the latest update. Is there a way to do this that I am missing??

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Unsure what you are trying to do. Do you mean you want the bedroom receiver (without any satellite cables etc) to access the main receiver? What is your main receiver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Should be Menu > Setup > Tuner Config > Tuner Setup and press the yellow button for client mode.
    Enter the IP address of the main box and green to save.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    So are you trying to set up the Ultimo 4K as a C/S box (that is slave ) into the main box (which is?? I just cannot believe you are using the Ultimo 4K as a slave!!) or just want to import the bouquets onto the Ultimo 4K with its own tuners?
    If the latter, just use something like Echannelizer to read the bouqets from the main box and save onto the Ultimo 4K.
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    I know it is a bit strange but I am using my Ultimo 4k as a receiver in my bedroom. I want to import the bouquets from my main box in the living room (Xtrend ET1000) to my Ultimo 4k. I also have a vu zero in my kitchen but the channels importer option is there on the Zero so no issues there. It just seems to be missing on the ultimo 4k.

Just to be clear, I can get the channels to stream on the Ultimo 4k but the bouquets on it do not mirror the ones in the living room or the kitchen as the importer option is missing.

Title
    Thanks
    Maybe copy /etc/enigma2/userbouquet* and /etc/enigma2/bouquets.tv from one box to the other?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    What versions of Vix are you running on each receiver.
    I am probably wrong, but channels importer I believe was the predecessor of C/S and may not be available anymore??
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    using latest VIX on both boxes as updated them both today

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by giub1981 View Post
    using latest VIX on both boxes as updated them both today
    I’m guessing you have restored from a backup when updated. You are best reflashing all receivers and setting up as new (no backup restores) and all will be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vu+ Ultimo 4K with 3TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Twin Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 4K with 1TB HDD, Dual FBC (Sat) tuners, 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 tuner
    Vu+ Solo 2 with 1TB HDD 'White Edition', 2x DVB-S2 tuners
    Mut@nt HD2400 with 1TB HDD, 4x DVB-S2 tuners
    Fixed 28.2E Technomate 65cm Mesh Satellite Dish with Inverto Unicable II/JESS LNB and Inverto Unicable Splitter
    Fixed 28.2E Sky Zone 1 45cm Satellite Dish with Octo LNB
    (All receivers installed with the latest Dev build)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi

Just to update you on this, tried Willo3092's method above and this worked a treat. Thanks all for your advise