Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Bouqets

Title
    Thanks

Bouqets

Help wanted with ABM I thought I had sorted out my requirements on TV button with scanning through abm but when I delete what I don't want either with webif or remote delete and purging they come back after 24 hours!! I have checked configuration of abm and changed it to see if it would make any difference.
    My plan was just to have favourites and an iptv only,which I have. It must be somewhere in a configuration??
    I would appreciate any help to stop the bouquets keep on repopulating but please in simple staged sequences.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,888 Times in 2,243 Posts
    If you are using a script to produce your IPTV bouquets perhaps it is being refreshed daily?
    Or if ABM then just don‘t run it every day .......if you just access 28.2E then little changes on even a monthly basis (I believe!)
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    Hi
    The iptv doesn't repopulate I did change the days on Abm to 30 but after deleting purging 20 or so bouquets reappear!! that I don't want or need, I would like to disable abm or configure so they don't come back.

Title
    Thanks
    The quickest and safest way is to use something like echannelizer (on a PC) to import all the bouquets from the receiver, update to your liking and then save back to the receiver.
    Echannelizer with its default settings will copy the bouquets back and reload them on the fly...... and providing you do not rerun ABM etc it will be OK
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Manually editing ABM bouquets is a waste of time as changes will be undone next time ABM runs.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    Manually editing ABM bouquets is a waste of time as changes will be undone next time ABM runs.
    ... but only if you need to run ABM ..... I (having only SAT) run ABM once in a blue moon when a channel/service drops out.... works fine for my 28.2e & 19.2E (German)
    .. and when I do run ABM, it only takes me probably a max of 5 mins to get everything back, and then saved back to all my receivers.
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:

Title
    Thanks
    Thank you I will play with that, I was looking for a way to disable abm after the favourites bouquet has been populated with my preference!! because whatever I have done in the configuration/menu they keep coming back!!

Title
    Thanks
    Hi,
    How do I stop abm running when I have tv set to what I need, configuration etc

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused.com View Post
    Hi,
    How do I stop abm running when I have tv set to what I need, configuration etc
    Plugins/ABM/ config or setup (cannot access a receiver to check which)... and disable daily update
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    ... but only if you need to run ABM ..... I (having only SAT) run ABM once in a blue moon when a channel/service drops out.... works fine for my 28.2e & 19.2E (German)
    .. and when I do run ABM, it only takes me probably a max of 5 mins to get everything back, and then saved back to all my receivers.
    Astra changes are usually on Tuesday and Thursdays

If you don't want ABM to update its bouquets, you can run ABM and tell it not to make bouquets. You can make your own then and not worry about ABM messing them up. ABM will continue to update lamedb without affecting the bouquets.

Or hijack ABM bouquets and the modify them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

twol (16-09-18)

Title
    Thanks
    So buy adding an extra bouquet and putting my channels in there (I do it for sharing over the house by Kodi) as its not a bouquet that ABM updates it leaves it alone and I dont have to worry about it?

Title
    Thanks
    ABM will not touch Non-ABM bouquets by default. The option is called "Keep all non-ABM bouquets". Default answer is yes.

It will place itself below or above the non-ABM bouquets depending on your selection.
    It will add a non-ABM as the first bouquet within ABM ones. Contents will not be touched.

There is another function in Enigma2 which is unlinked bouquets. We defaulted that to off in OpenVix. Other images have it on.

Title
    Thanks
    hostgator coupon is a safe hosting providing service.