Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: cam problem

Title
    Thanks

cam problem

Hi All,
    I have 2 Tiviar boxes with Vix latest in my house and got some for a few friends also as I found them to be just as good as my VU+ duo. Time will tell. However I am having a problem with mgcamd / cccam. These boxes connect to my cards in my sittingroom which I have one card running in oscam and another one running in cccam. I use mgcamd in both Tiviar boxes as I found it to be glitch free. In my keys folder I have cccam list file which clears my cccam channels but when I change back to a channel that runs using oscam they freeze after about 20 minutes. Very strange indeed. I have compared and tested on an old opticum X7 box and it runs perfectly.
    Anyone know another way of running mgcamd and cccam at the same time. I think this would cure my problem.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Philly,

I have been running this type of setup myself for a while and everything was working very well until a couple of weeks ago.
    After box reset all will work very well for about 20 minutes and then seems to miss every second ECM after that.
    Im not sure if its the VIX image version 5.1.032 (Current version)
    Have you tried Softcam/ Softcam Manager /Menu button and then disabling "Enable frozen check". I believe this has sorted the issue for other people.

Let us know, as I would say if its an image problem, someone will have encountered this.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi,
    Due to work commitments I am just getting back to you on the outcome now. I disabled frozen check but the problem still persists. To recap, I tried both mgcamd 1.35 and 1.38. Both work the same. My box connects to both oscam and cccam servers so I have mgcamd running with both cccamd.list and newcamd.list . This seems to be the only way that I can open all the channels as it appears that there is no way to run two cams simultaneously. If a program I am watching in cccam freezes ( after 20 mins or so ) I change to one running in oscam, it runs perfectly. Restarting the cam restores normal operation. Sometimes I need to restasrt the box. It seems as if one portion of mgcamd goes to sleep.

Title
    Thanks
    Sorry. Just double posted. Tried to remove it but ran into a stone wall.
    Last edited by philly; 14-10-18 at 14:08.