I am trying to obtain an EPG for my international IPTV channels on my box via the IPTV-EPG site, but I have a problem getting this to work for me. Although it allegedly works on an Enigma box, the site manager says that he is not an expert and cannot tell me what I am doing wrong. I think that there is a problem in copying with the way I copy the newly generated bouquet folders to my box and would appreciate any wise words about this from another forum member.

-------------------
The IPTV-EPG site allows me to select the channels I want and produces several folders and files. I edit them and FTPd them to the relevant folders on the box from my Mac using IDreamX

The folders are:
user.australia.tv
user.canada.tv
user.united-kingdom.tv
user.united-states.tv

To agree with the nomenclature for existing bouquets on my box, I changed their names from
user.xxx to userbouquet.xxx and FTPd then to the /etc/enigma2 folder on the box.

As per instructions I edited the bouquet.tv on the box, adding 4 lines at the end, 1 line for each of the new bouquet folders:

#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.united-states.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.australia.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.canada.tv" ORDER BY bouquet
#SERVICE 1:7:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM BOUQUET "userbouquet.united-kingdom.tv" ORDER BY bouquet

Finally, as per instructions, I FTPd crossepg.iptvepg.conf to \usr\crossepg\providers
and epgimport.iptvepg.sources.xml to \etc\epgimport

When I restart my box I cannot see any new bouquets and the box seems to have changed the names of the new bouquet sub-folders in the /etc/enigma2 folder to
user.united-states.tv.del etc.
----------------------------------------

Does any body have suggestions as to how to use IDREAMx to add the new bouquets.?

Very many thanks,