Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 Times in 4,664 Posts

ABM-(Terrestrail-)-Add-HD-channels-regions-submissions

From ABM 3.1, a new feature will be available in ABM to scan for changes and additions to local masts. See the thread in link below.
    https://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...annels-regions

Please post your files here so they can be added to ABM. Please use this thread for submissions only

If you have queries, please post in the discussion thread.
    https://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...n-and-opinions

Thanks
    Hi

I have attached a file for a new provider (West Midlands Terrestrial). I was initially having trouble to get most of the Freeview channels to work until I used the new feature in ABM (show DVB-T frequency finder). Now I have all HD channels working and around 90% of the SD channels. Example of some channels that are not working with this:

4 Music, yesterday, Ideal World, Home, 5spike, CBS Action, Travel Channel, 4seven, ITVBE+1, ITV4+1, True Movies, Dave ja vu.

Not sure why I cant get these to work but all other channels are fine.

I am based in Stoke-on-Trent

Hope this helps
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to giub1981 For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (24-09-18)

Forum Supporter
    Donated Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by giub1981 View Post
    Hi

I have attached a file for a new provider (West Midlands Terrestrial). I was initially having trouble to get most of the Freeview channels to work until I used the new feature in ABM (show DVB-T frequency finder). Now I have all HD channels working and around 90% of the SD channels. Example of some channels that are not working with this:

4 Music, yesterday, Ideal World, Home, 5spike, CBS Action, Travel Channel, 4seven, ITVBE+1, ITV4+1, True Movies, Dave ja vu.

Not sure why I cant get these to work but all other channels are fine.

I am based in Stoke-on-Trent

Hope this helps
    As I have found, where you can see more than one transmitter (and/or ALL channels are reporting signalQuality="65535") the frequency finder seems to fail to find all relevant MUXs.

It appears that Fenton is a relay of Sutton ColdField and your terrestrial_finder,xml file shows that the ArQB MUX has been found on the latter rather than the former.

It should be on transmitter channel 28 and not 39
    Extrend ET10K, 2 x satellite tuners 28.2 (UK Freesat channels), 2 x hybrid (UK Freeview channels)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 Times in 4,664 Posts
    @giub1981

Can you delete all terrestrial services.
    Up (next to OK) > Green (satellites/extended) > Highlight Terrestrial services > menu > removes services.

Restart then manually scan channel 28, (530 MHz). You may need to set your tuner to UK all regions. Change option to auto instead of just dvb-t

Restart and then attach your lamedb/lamedb5 files here if the services found work. They will be found in /etc/enigma2

Thanks