Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EDEN HD on Cable

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    In which bouquet does Virgin have it?

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    I have it down as Factual starting at 245
    Code:
    https://www.tvchannellists.com/List_of_channels_on_Virgin_Media_(UK)#Factual
    This may also help
    Code:
    https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/News/All-UKTV-Channels-are-coming-back/ba-p/3775282

Title
    Thanks
    Hi all

Missing UK TV channels i have Gigablue Quad plus and openvis lastest build 5.1.032 which has ABM build in the image. tried to scan ABM few times today but cant get the lost channels back.

any help appreciated please.

Thanks
    Eggie

Title
    Thanks
    Have you update the ABM config file?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dsayers View Post
    I have it down as Factual starting at 245
    Code:
    https://www.tvchannellists.com/List_of_channels_on_Virgin_Media_(UK)#Factual
    This may also help
    Code:
    https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/News/All-UKTV-Channels-are-coming-back/ba-p/3775282
    Can we get it moved back factual where it used to be before it got removed?

Title
    Thanks
    Channels are placed in bouquets based on their official numbers on the signal stream. We do not pick and choose apart from red button etc.

You can ask Virgin to change what they broadcast/transmit.

Title
    Thanks
    So have virgin moved it to Entertainment section then? that's all you had to say
    No need for the sarcastic remarks, if you think the question is beneath you then don't bother replying
    I'll just ring Richard Branson shall I?
    I was going by what dsayers link ( https://www.tvchannellists.com/List_...a_(UK)#Factual ) says it's in Factual & that it was in Factual before it was removed.

Title
    Thanks
    So you thought we moved it did you?

I asked you what bouquet it is in. You never bothered to answer. Did you actually see the pdf file from the virgin site?

We go by the Provider's list, not on other websites. waste of time referring us to it.

Title
    Thanks
    Before you asked which bouquet virgin have it in, If you go by provider's list I already stated:

Eden used to be on factual bouquets. Now under entertainment? Can it be moved to factual?

Anyway put the handbags down for bit, looking at the PDF from virmin site for Aug 2018, I can't even find Eden on there ;-)
    Put your glasses on guys is it on there?
    http://www.virginmedia.com/content/d...Aug2018_01.pdf

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    The latest guide to your Virgin TV channels

Just in case you need it, we’ve updated the Virgin TV programme for you, including what TV package it’s available on. Not quite sure which package you’ve got? Sign in to My Virgin Media to find out.
    Channel number What it was before The minimum TV package you used to need What it is now New channel The minimum TV pack you need to have now Other useful bits
    - New New Gold HD Gold HD Mix New Gold HD channel coming soon
    124 Gold Mix Paramount Network HD Gold Mix You can find Paramount Network back on channel 187
    125 W Mix Lifetime SD W SD Mix Mix and Full House customers can find Lifetime
    back on channel 208
    126 alibi Mix True Entertainment alibi SD Mix You can find True Entertainment back on channel 189
    127 Dave Player Premier Sport HD Dave Player You can find Premier Sport HD back on channel 551
    128 Drama Player Your TV Drama SD Player You can find Your TV HD back on channel 218
    129 Really Player 4Music Really SD Player You can find 4Music back on channel 337
    130 alibi +1 Mix Freesports alibi +1 Mix You can find Freesports back on channel 553
    131 W +1 Mix Sky Sports Mix W+1 Mix You can find Sky Sports Mix back on channel 520
    190 Gold +1 Mix True Entertainment +1 Gold+1 Mix You can find True Entertainment +1 back on channel 220
    191 W HD Full House Vice W HD Full House You can find Vice back on channel 219
    194 Dave HD Full House Quest HD Dave HD Mix You can find Quest HD back on channel 217
    200 alibi HD Full House Crime + Investigation HD alibi HD Full House You can find Crime + Investigation HD back on channel 222
    211 Dave Ja Vu Player Discovery Turbo Dave Ja Vu Player Full House customers can find Discovery Turbo back on channel 261
    245 Yesterday Player History HD Yesterday Player Full House customers can find History HD back on channel 299
    246 Yesterday +1 Player Lifetime +1 Yesterday +1 Player You can find Lifetime +1 back on channel 225
    247 Eden Full House Love Nature HD Eden Mix You can find Love Nature HD back on channel 293
    248 Eden +1 Full House ZooMoo Eden +1 Mix You can find ZooMoo back on channel 793
    249 Eden HD Full House Love Nature SD Eden HD Full House You can find Love Nature back on channel 294
    278 Good Food Full House Together Good Food Mix You can find Together back on channel 269
    279 Good Food +1 Full House Horse & Country Good Food +1 Mix You can find Horse & Country back on channel 298
    280 Good Food HD Full House - Good Food HD Full House -
    281 Home Player More 4 Home Player You can find More 4 back on channel 147
    282 Home +1 Mix More 4 +1 Home +1 Mix You can find More 4 +1 back on channel 196

Title
    Thanks
    Wind your neck back in.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    Have you update the ABM config file?
    Where can i get updated config file pls ?

Thanks
    Eggie

Title
    Thanks
    In the ABM menu, there is an option to "update config files".

If you get a version incompatibility, install newer version from this thread
    https://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...e-installation

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    In the ABM menu, there is an option to "update config files".

If you get a version incompatibility, install newer version from this thread
    https://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...e-installation

Hi
    Updated ABM from here tried to update config files get incompatible versions: 2.6 > 3.1

Any help why getting error used the ABM from here.

Thanks
    Eggie

Title
    Thanks
    Which version did you install?

EDIT:
    Latest version is on last post. I hope you did not install the first one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast