Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: How to power-on in standby mode ?

Title
    Thanks

Question How to power-on in standby mode ?

Hi,
    I have a lot of power disconnections and every time the box powers on, it is in ON state. I want it to power on in standby mode. is it possible ?

Title
    Thanks
    I don't know of any method to do this.

I think that is the point of a start up from power off, which is to go through all the start up routines until the box is in working mode. Perhaps the experts can suggest something.

The only idea I can think of is to access the box with the webif and turn it off from there.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    there is a plugin called StartUpToStandby but I am not sure if it is on the feed. If it is not on the feed shout out loud here:-)

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard