Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: First Impression ...

Title
    Thanks

First Impression ...

I received this decoder as a gift, and I must say that the quality of the tuner is impressive! I was able to get password and username to get inside the Ftp decoder.
    I knew it was linux, but the disk is only read only. You can not send a file, and replace it ... It's a sin .... It would be nice to write on the system ...

The multistream on board is fantastic. The 5 west package, Rai, is clean and fluid without freeze !!! He has a very sensitive and powerful tuner. I tested it on frequencies of the Thor satellite, and I must say that all the frequencies in the vertical, is locked! With my Vu one, I have some problems. If I think it's so small, I do not know what technology the tuner has!

The usal and diseqc 1.2 engine are perfect! I have a 110 cm dish, and do not miss a shot.
    I wanted to do this little review, because there's little talk about this decoder, but I can assure you that it's really strong.

I found the latest release 1.04.68 on a golden media website.

I hope I can talk to someone who likes this decoder.

Paola

2. The Following User Says Thank You to paola68 For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (10-07-18)

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,037 Times in 7,630 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paola68 View Post
    I found the latest release 1.04.68 on a golden media website.
    I think it's a great little box for Multi-Stream, even Stalker works great for IPTV. Recording for IPTV also works great. Do you have a link to that firmware please?
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, AX HD61 COMBO, ZGEMMA H9 TWIN, VU+ ULTIMO 4K
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Technomate 80cm Powered by TM-2600 and Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

paola68 (10-07-18)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi Sicilian

Code:
    http://www.satport24.pw/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=734
    Visit the site ,is very good !

This is (I think),the best site for Golden Media.I wanted to register, but there is something that does not work. I have put user and password but it seems that it is not recorded in their servers .... Mah !!

By the way, in this section can i talk about an emulator and some function of the thcam?

Ciaoo

Paola

6. The Following User Says Thank You to paola68 For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (11-07-18)

Title
    Thanks
    Hi
    For all peopla who has Alpha x,in a menu'>Cam setting>IP Sharing setting> , you can import a file for theC**m , but what extension should it have?

I try with a classic .cfg , but alpha don't see this extension...

Do you known something ?

,then i managed,(with help of my husband),to see my other computer in my local lan. Some screenshot...

I hope to speak with someone

Bye Paola
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Thanks
    I wanted a receiver as back up and took the plunge with this tiny, tiny box as it was only £45 delivered from WOS.
    Got it set up on multi lnb system and istalled new firmware pretty quickly.
    Very impressed with quality and ease of use from such a small box, even has a decent remote control!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to linsladeboy For This Useful Post:

Sicilian (24-07-18)

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    I think it's a great little box for Multi-Stream, even Stalker works great for IPTV. Recording for IPTV also works great. Do you have a link to that firmware please?
    On the Stalker IPTV app, can you change Stalker MAC address at all, or is that fixed?

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,887 Times in 2,242 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danny121pt View Post
    On the Stalker IPTV app, can you change Stalker MAC address at all, or is that fixed?

Thanks
    Its „fixed“ to whatever your MAC address may be..
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danny121pt View Post

Thanks
    Yes you can,in stalker aplication type 6363 and change the mac address..