Hi, i've owned an Xtrend 9200 for many years bought from WOS and it has been very reliable
to use but now it is time for an upgrade. It has become too slow and it is frustrating to select a
new channel when scanning through my channel list only for the spinner to come on for a few seconds
after every channel change. The same thing happens when selecting a plugin to use as well as it is slow to open
and use the plugins. It also takes about 2 mins for a reboot although it seems a lot longer. The audio sync when
using iptv is completely out of sync also. (same on 2 different providers).

I would really appreciate some recommendations for a replacement twin tuner mips receiver which will work in
exactly the same way as my Xtrend does with all plugins and easy use of iptv subscription service added either via
telnet/putty or via a userbouquet file. I currently use the ET Control Centre and would like to continue
using this with the new receiver. I am looking for the best in picture quality, H265 for future use, a fast boot up and
to be able to use the plugins (Mediaportal, KodiLite, TSMedia, iptv player, EPG Import, Suls IPTV Bouquet Maker.

Your help would be much appreciated.