Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: VPN Router

Title
    Thanks

VPN Router

Try using one of these for your VPN setups

GL-AR300M series Routers WiFi
    Openvpn is already installed in the software
    Cost around £20 -£30
    Easy to set up
    Use the Wan out of GL into the Lan in on your home router.
    Lots of ways to config.

I am using PIA
    Just download the OpenVpn config files and upload to the router in the openvpn tag on modem.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing the setup Stephen the GL-AR300M series of the router is really great. The best thing about it is that its easy to configure, I am using it with Pure VPN and its working perfectly.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to austin44 For This Useful Post:

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by austin44 View Post
    Thanks for sharing the setup Stephen the GL-AR300M series of the router is really great. The best thing about it is that its easy to configure, I am using it with Pure VPN and its working perfectly.
    Hi,

Thanks for that. I am thinking of getting one, only I had a look at PureVPN's website and they did not mention that router, I emailed them and they confirmed it wasn't on their recommened list. Are you confirming it would be easy to set up?

malcolmp
    Gigablue UHD UE4K (Openvix)
    80 cm 2 Universal LNBs (Hot Bird, Astra 19°) to DiSEqC then to Gigablue
    60 cm Sky Dish Quad LNB one cable direct to Sky HD+box, 2nd cable to DiSEqC then to Gigablue
    65 cm Dish (16°) to DiSEqC then to Gigblue
    Zgemma H7S (Openvix) Now used as a backup box
    Viark 4K Box

Title
    Thanks

You can contact support to set it up

Malcolm, if you find any difficulty in setting up the router with pure VPN. Then just simply Contact with them by their live chat. They will guide you and also help you in setting up this router. contact with them between 18:00Hours-20:00 Hours Hong Kong time.Thier are high chances that it will work with it now for you too.
    Last edited by austin44; 24-07-18 at 11:27. Reason: minor change

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by austin44 View Post
    Malcolm, if you find any difficulty in setting up the router with pure VPN. Then just simply Contact with them by their live chat. They will guide you and also help you in setting up this router. contact with them between 18:00Hours-20:00 Hours Hong Kong time.Thier are high chances that it will work with it now for you too.
    OK, thanks. I am still considering about it. Thnks again.
    Gigablue UHD UE4K (Openvix)
    80 cm 2 Universal LNBs (Hot Bird, Astra 19°) to DiSEqC then to Gigablue
    60 cm Sky Dish Quad LNB one cable direct to Sky HD+box, 2nd cable to DiSEqC then to Gigablue
    65 cm Dish (16°) to DiSEqC then to Gigblue
    Zgemma H7S (Openvix) Now used as a backup box
    Viark 4K Box