Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Remote control code

Title
    Thanks

Remote control code

Hi,

My first experience with free tv. Just got my box set up, saorview and freesat working together quite well. My only issue is i have a Hanspree SJ28DMBB tv, hannspree not listed in remote codes and i tried the other method of using the navigation button to try finding one that works with no luck. Anybody any idea what else i could try, i'm guessing maybe there isn't a code, i tried the one that works with the sky remote, no luck there either. Does tiviar have a support department i could contact directly?

Another few questions i have is has anybody made a good web browser i could use on the box, no chrome plugin or anything i assume?
    Also is rte player plugin still gone, any chance of it reappearing?
    Also is there a good video file player plugin, one that can handle mkvs and a wide range of other video files?

Thanks for helping a noob out!

Title
    Thanks
    Also sorry for the barrage but one other quick question, i know in openwebif you can stream from the box to your pc but is there an equivalent of chromecast, can you stream from your pc to the box.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi,
    2. "chromecast" the only thing a bit similar I know is cocy the uPnP renderer.

ciao
    ---
    Sat:VU+ Ultimo4K/Solo4K/Duo2/2*Solo2/Ultimo
    Remote: Harmony 200, 700, Link, Smart Control, Smart Companion, Elite, 2*Ultimate, Keyboard