Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: gigablue quad 4k settings

Title
    Thanks

gigablue quad 4k settings

Hello,
    I've recently purchased a great gigablue quad 4k, i'm interested in the multiple tuners and PIP
    I have a very common European setup ( I thought) dual astra 19.2 and hot bird 13East.
    One dish with double dual lnb, so 2 cables both with astra and hot bird thru disecq.
    what are the setting with the latest vix image?
    I thought I was knowledgeable, I had a dreambox (could connect and record 12 lnb on one cable there)
    I still have a topfield that can record 4 channels and watch another.
    that's what I would like to do on the gigablue record 1, 2 or 3 channels while I watch another.
    I have 2 different and legitimate viaccess cards and modules.
    also I would love to use PIP by 4 even on the pay channels that I have card for.
    Has anyone noticed the vix image draws a lot of wifi bandwith even when it's off?
    I would really appreciate any help from someone with the same machine and a similar setup,
    heck I'd even pay for it., for a great machine I cant really use right now.
    Cheers,
    yusat

Title
    Thanks
    Well, wouldn't you know same day I finished my post, the quad 4 is working!
    all the channels, 4 recordings at the same time (free to air) great!
    Now I only need to figure how to get the PiP for 4 channels.
    Also Shouldn't I be able to record and play 2 pay tv channels at he same time?
    also the unit still draws a lot of wifi bandwith.
    Cheers to all and hope someone can help. ;-)