I have a VU+ Solo 4K on 1w, 4.8, 13 and 19.2 e. I also bought a Gigablue UHD Quad 4K several months ago, but haven't tried it yet, mostly because of the lack of OpenPli image, as I prefer that. I'm a bit interested in the DM920HD, but there's no image from OpenPli for that one either. I have a GT SAT GT-S1SCR4, SATCR lnb on 1 west on input 2, and 4.8, 13 and 19.2 on disecq on input one.
With the GigaBlue, I also bought an Inverto 32 "channels" lnb, but haven't mounted that yet. First of all, the VU + Solo 4K can't use more than 4 channels from the LNB and GigaBlue 8? What about the DM920HD?
I see OpenPli is releasing a image for the GigaBlue now, and I'm thinking a lot about keeping the Solo 4K, (and then there's no need to change the lnb), buying a Ultimo 4K, but it's already old, and not much better than the Solo 4K in my eyes... It is also limited to 4 channels on the LNB? I don't know why, but I have a fascination for the DM920 HD, or should I change the LNB and use the GigaBlue...? Any new receiver coming soon that can match these?