Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

View Entry Info: 5.1 024, Gigablue Quad +, Black screen

Category:
Possible Bug
What ViX Image build number are you using?
Please provide your ViX Team image build number. Menu > Information > About > Build number > ENTER THIS NUMBER e.g. 4.2.028
Have you tried a flash WITHOUT settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes
Have you tried a flash WITH settings restore?
Have you tried this? PLEASE SELECT YES OR NO.
Yes
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 5.1 024, Gigablue Quad +, Black screen

Title
    Thanks
    Tried to change TV settings without success so rang Samsung support they have told me how to activate UHD (will try this evening) in the meantime I tried to flash with Vix Image from usb without success (think it didn't like the usb I was using) So I flashed the box with another OpenATV image that was available through box itself, I didn't get chance to try it last night as had to scan all sats again. Will try all of these options tonight. Thank you for info about Openwebif never used it but it looks a useful tool. I'm really hoping that the UHD settings will do the trick.

Title
    Thanks
    All good, flashed with new OpenATV image changed settings on TV to UHD, restarted Gigablue now perfect. Not sure if it was combination of both or just TV settings. But I'm leaving well alone.
    Thanks for everyones input
    Happy Viewing

3. The Following User Says Thank You to riscatto For This Useful Post:

cactikid (11-12-18)

Title
    Thanks
    Quick get around I found with Samsung tv I had to use AV leads by doing this I got rid of my black tv screen with gigablue reciver.
    Watch on AV for a small while then unpower reciver,unplug AV leads then Watch by Hdmi.
    Last edited by spider123; 26-12-18 at 15:06.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    Samsung TV no picture

Code:
    https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/tv-audio-video/tv-best-settings-for-uhd-gaming/
    The first thing you should do is enable HDMI UHD Color.

Navigate to Settings, and then select General > External Device Manager. Scroll to and select HDMI UHD Color.

Activate HDMI UHD Color for the HDMI port your system is connected to.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234