Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Plugin use with emby

Title
    Thanks

Plugin use with emby

Hi guys is there a step by step guises using this with emby ? Can’t seem to find it ?

Title
    Administrator
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 4,733 Posts
    1: open emby web gui
    2: click on the cog at right side of screen
    3: in the menu at left click on 'Live TV"
    4: Click on '+ Add' next to Tuner Devices
    5: Enter the IP and port shown in the E2 Tuner Proxy plugin.
    6: Click Save

Now in order to use EPG you either need to signup to Schedules Direct http://schedulesdirect.com, or find your XML epg data guide source.

click ' + Add' for the Guide Providers and follow instructions.
    D I S C L A I M E R
    My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Release notes can be found in the About screen by pressing epg/info
    Rules can be found HERE - Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite HERE

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andyblac For This Useful Post:

Clabs (21-03-18),Sicilian (21-03-18)