Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: My Receiver cannot connect to my LapTop

Title
    Thanks

My Receiver cannot connect to my LapTop

I am using Technomate TM Twin OE receiver with Open VIX image.I cannot connect to the receiver to my LapTop through File Zilla.Check attached photo.Please help me to solve this problem.Thanks20180317_155842.jpg

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    you are not entering the details correctly by sounds of it. enter your ip address in filzilla and for username root and password drembox, you may not need to enter the password.
    if that doesn't work see picture and setup that way and report back

.Untitled.jpg
    PLEASE DO NOT PM IN REGARDS TO CS TALK OR OTHER ILEGAL MATTERS. IT WILL BE REPORTED TO THE ADMINS

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by john doe View Post
    you are not entering the details correctly by sounds of it. enter your ip address in filzilla and for username root and password drembox, you may not need to enter the password.
    if that doesn't work see picture and setup that way and report back

.Untitled.jpg
    I use 0000 as my password for FileZilla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TM-Twin-OE
    1m motorised dish

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks for kind advice I connected my receiver through file zilla,My next problem is,I could not see oscam file in etc/tuxbox/config. CCcam also the same,cannot see in etc/ folder.Do I have to install these two files separately??????If yes,Please send me the link for these cccam & oscam file.Sorry,I am not familiar with OpenVIX. Yesterday I install new version of Open VIX image,I am using Technomate TM Twin OE receiver. Thanks. Waiting for quick respond.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    you need to configure the files to work oscam or other softcam.
    PLEASE DO NOT PM IN REGARDS TO CS TALK OR OTHER ILEGAL MATTERS. IT WILL BE REPORTED TO THE ADMINS

Title
    Thanks
    How can I install oscam file in to Open VIX???????(My knowledge about Open VIX is very low)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    go to plugins and download latest oscam. once done use FileZilla to send config files to tuxbox/config

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    When you install a softcam on Vix, there are no config files installed. You need to transfer them from your PC