Hi All,

I am using E-Channelizer to build my EPG Data being used on my Solo2 which is running OpenVix. I'm based in the UK and use the Astra 2E/2F/2G 28.2E transponder.

It's running fine apart from a few channels that I have via IPTV do not have an EPG listing. There are not many but all of them are FTA channels, e.g Challenge TV... .sounds petty but i would really like to get an EPG listing for everything.

As mentioned above, In E-Channlizer i have the Astra 28.2E Transponder and looking at the channels being listed they all have the provider listing as BSkyB. I'm sure i used to have FTA channels also being listed, i presume by via FreeSat.

I use LyngSat via E-Channlizer to download the latest channels, Having spent some time on this looking things up it seems the missing channels are listed on the KU band ? which i do have selected when i download from LyngSat

I have tried adding the transponder details for FreeSat but i get a message saying that the transponder already exists.

Is there a way to also list the missing FTA channels as well as the existing BSkyB ones?

I hope that makes sense,

Thanks