Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: OpenVPN Setup guide for most VPN,s

Title
    Thanks
    Ok, thanks for coming back, I'll just have to input the unique user name manually from the onscreen keyboard on all three boxes................

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spevs View Post
    Ok, thanks for coming back, I'll just have to input the unique user name manually from the onscreen keyboard on all three boxes................
    you need to put pass.file in Harddisk/NordVPN2 folder the one where your config files are stored as @dsayers mentioned. the one in etc/openvpn is just copied over when you make connection. You can have different vpn provider folders on hard drive with different pass.file

So if you do that then all you need to do is copy the pass.file to the other boxes no need to edit each one manually.

Title
    Thanks
    Has anyone managed to get CyberGhost vpn to connect in Openvpn with Open Vix 6.4 ? It works perfectly with 6.3 but using the same configs I cannot get it to connect on the new firmware. What needs to be added/changed to make it work please ? Any help and instructions would be much appreciated.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122