Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member

Thanks
    Sounds like a bug to me which happens stop illegal viewing of ip streams, could be wrong though.

Thanks
    hi, if it is, then no other sat box company are bothered, also old images are fine, i give up with octagon to be honest

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hazzardboy7 For This Useful Post:

el bandido (12-04-18)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hazzardboy7 View Post
    A futher update:
    more updates have happened overnight, downloaded them still no fix on powervu,

If you are thinking of buying a octagon 4008 sat box, my advice don't, the 4008 could be the best sat box out there, its a good price, but these boxes are only as good as the support by the manufacturer and in this case it is terrible, i mean, what company don't bother to reply to customers emails.

Never again will i buy an octagon product, IM NOT not having a go, at any one on this forum or the world of satellite shop either, its at octagan themselves, never seen such bad customer service in 20 years of buying satellite items,always at least had a reply, but not happened from octagon, and from reading the octagon offical forum there seems like many people are saying similar things, not about powervu as much, but about poor drivers, poor support, etc, i know given what i know now, i wouldn't of brought mine.

thanks
    we work on driver improvements, thanks for patience

Thanks
    HbbTV Fix. 15-04-18

https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-al...s/meta-octagon

--> atvcaptain [webkit hbbtv] update npapi plugin

Ab heute Images Online !
    From today Images Online !
    Yarinki imajlardan itibaren Online !

Danke Captain OpenATV.

Thanks
    i updated to today's update, no powervu fix, lets see what happens in the up and coming weeks

Thanks
    OCTAGON SF4008 4K UHD E2 Multistream DVB-S2X

News:
    atvcaptain [webkit] add New hbbtv plugin

Ready on ALL Images!
    Für alle Images Online!
    Tüm Imajlara Online!

SF4008 Product Video:

Thanks
    i updated to today's update, no powervu fix, lets see what happens in the up and coming weeks
    Really we are working on many things

Thanks
    Thanked 24,475 Times in 6,870 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sami noor View Post
    Really we are working on many things
    When are you going to sort our Powervu that Hazzardboy has been complaining about for months? He even contacted you directly as requested, yet he got no reply.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, GIGABLUE UHD UE 4K, MUTANT HD51, VU+ ULTIMO 4K
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Technomate 80cm Powered by TM-2600 and Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian View Post
    When are you going to sort our Powervu that Hazzardboy has been complaining about for months? He even contacted you directly as requested, yet he got no reply.
    yes thank you, since i brought my octagon, us customers have had many promises, all of them have been broken, we customers were told blind-scan would be fixed very soon, that was 9 months ago, powervu issue still waiting for a fix, now dont get me wrong, i think ive been patient, and i can still be even more patient, but no replies to email either to octagon to to the email i was given, is a very poor level of customer service.

Customers are getting very tried now of broken promises, its now time to deliver i think, the 4008 is a great box, i cant really fault it, but the support side is the problem, us customers are not asking for things that have not been promised, blindscan, kodi (which personally im not bothered about) i will wait a little while longer, in the hope of a powervu fix, but not answering emails is very poor, the only time i got a reply to an email, was when i emailed octagon, asking where is the best place to buy one from, funny that, i got a reply within a few hours of that email.

So please octagon, give us what we were told would be on this box, and fix powervu and blindscan etc, then i will be the first person to say thank you, but until then, my comment stands, no matter what is offered or sold by octagon, i wont be buying it.
    Last edited by hazzardboy7; 18-04-18 at 17:05.

Thanks
    Hi,

I upgraded my ViX image through online feed. It now says version 5.1.026 (Release). Drivers 2018-03-28. Before the upgrade I swifted through the list of changes and I saw pvu support had been added. I assumed (right or wrong) it meant Power Vu support. However, no picture, neither with stream relay nor without stream relay. I made sure I had correct keys and that cam worked (verfied with a biss encrypted channel). I use oscam-emu from feed.

Logs:
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I don't know what all this means, hope it gives a clue to the guys who makes the ViX images. If information above is illegal to post moderators are of course free to censore the illegal part (I don't see any keys in it).

Besides the missing Power Vu I also noticed menues seem to lag. When I press OK button I see epg 1 and when pressing OK again I should see epg 2 immediately but it comes after couple of seconds. If epg2 is not the correct term please see post 29 in this thread what I mean.
    Last edited by Sicilian; 16-05-18 at 06:50. Reason: removed logs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sami noor View Post
    OCTAGON SF4008 4K UHD E2 Multistream DVB-S2X

News:
    atvcaptain [webkit] add New hbbtv plugin

Ready on ALL Images!
    Für alle Images Online!
    Tüm Imajlara Online!

SF4008 Product Video:
    well its almost 1 month later and we are still waiting, i wonder what will come first, the year 2020 or a fix for the stuff we have been promised from the start of this sat box being sold, personally i think the year 2020 will come before Octogan give a s"it about us customers, and sort these issues

Thanks
    Thanked 24,475 Times in 6,870 Posts
    well its almost 1 month later and we are still waiting, i wonder what will come first, the year 2020 or a fix for the stuff we have been promised from the start of this sat box being sold, personally i think the year 2020 will come before Octogan give a s"it about us customers, and sort these issues
    I think you'll find they are taking issues reported very seriously. I have actually been told today your issue is fixed, but not released to public yet. So expect a fix very soon.

@ Hazard you have pm too.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, GIGABLUE UHD UE 4K, MUTANT HD51, VU+ ULTIMO 4K
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Technomate 80cm Powered by TM-2600 and Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123