Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: lost tuner

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

lost tuner

Since i updated to 5.1.003 I've lost tuner "I" which ran my motor feed .Only showing A-H now with no option to add my motor.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,887 Times in 2,242 Posts
    Assuming you are using the dual fbc tuner , you only have 8 „tuners“ A-> H (8) so how did you get a 9th I???
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I've no idea but multi sat was on I ��

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,037 Times in 7,630 Posts
    There was a driver update in 5.1.003 to fix hybrid tuner modules.

Can you try a fresh flash and setup please. Also please check that you scrolling right to the bottom of the tuner setup screen.

I'll check later today too, might need reporting to GB.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, AX HD61 COMBO, ZGEMMA H9 TWIN, VU+ ULTIMO 4K
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Technomate 80cm Powered by TM-2600 and Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I've got A for 28.2 ,put B for motor and changed all the rest to 28.2 seems to have solved it .

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hilly View Post
    I've got A for 28.2 ,put B for motor and changed all the rest to 28.2 seems to have solved it .
    Do you have only the embedded tuners or do you have an extra tuner module in the plug and play slot?
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Technomate 80cm Powered by TM-2600 and Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Have the added tuner ,it was fine before I updated image as I had the motor on tuner I but now that's gone .

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Tuner A 28.2 e fixed dish separate cable.
    Tuner B 28.2e fixed dish separate cable.
    But it's how to get motor working ,if I put on C it's showing dish as moving but it's not ,it seems to be not sending power to dish from C .It was when I was an option.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Looks like last driver update may have broken extra single satellite tuner modules, I'm checking it out now and will report to GB.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

hilly (14-12-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,887 Times in 2,242 Posts
    You need to upload a picture of your tuner config and also confirm clearly which tuners you have on the box.
    At the moment its hard to know whether you are talking about a 3rd tuner ((C) or using one of the positions on the dual FBC tuner.
    If you really have an additional plugin DVB-S2 card, I would say that is the issue as there is no Dvb-S2 plugin card specifically for the Giga 4K‘s at the moment, or none that work with the current drivers - if you are using a card what is the model number?
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    .........FBC Tuners:
    ------------------> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch to 1.5M dish(28.2E)
    ------------------> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 80 cm dish(19.2E)
    .......................> FBC & DVB-S2X into 90cm dish (27.5W) Opticum robust Unicable LNB
    AX HD61, Edision Osmio 4K+, Zgemma H9Combo, Octagon SF8008 , gbtrio4k, h9se using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Zgemma H9 C/S into Giga4K

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    It's a WoS fitted 3rd tuner only maybe 3 months old .Will try pics later when mrs is out.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Contact WoS, apparently this tuner module is not functioning correctly with 4K models, they're trying to fix drivers. January a new S2X tuner module is coming.

Open a support ticket here: https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/support/

WoS will exchange the tuner for S2X once released.

If you need to use now, revert to an earlier image.
    D I S C L A I M E R

Rules can be found
    HERE
    HERE

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

hilly (14-12-17),twol (14-12-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    IMG_20171214_141723.jpgIMG_20171214_141702.jpg

Still uploaded photos but have opened a ticket with WoS .Cheers

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks