Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Epg importer 1 hour ahead

Title
    Thanks

Epg importer 1 hour ahead

I have an edision os mini running openvix 5.0.0.32

The epg I download through epg importer is showing 1 hour ahead. I have two other boxes, that are setup in the same way and they are both fine. 1 is a mutant hd51 and the other a technomate nano se plus.

The time settings on the box look fine and are displaying the correct time. I have tried re-flashing but it still has the same issue. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing on this box, as I am confused why the epg download from exactly the same source is displaying incorrect information.
    Last edited by jgtkcc; 16-11-17 at 15:11.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    i would be rechecking timezone setup the same and epg setup the same,delete old epg and download again to see if time is correct.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cactikid View Post
    i would be rechecking timezone setup the same and epg setup the same,delete old epg and download again to see if time is correct.
    Thanks I have checked timezone is correct.

I now seem to have the correct epg and an incorrect epg underneath it. Example I can see a program starting at the correct time , but also the same program starting 1 hour earlier. I have manually deleted epg.dat restarted and checked there is nothing in epg before doing another download, but it is still coming back with these duplicate entries 1hr out.