Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Vix circle keep loading and won’t let me do anything

Title
    Thanks

Vix circle keep loading and won’t let me do anything

I have a vu uno with the latest vix image and I run iptv and satellite also vpn installed all working fine no problems , I can watch anything and do anything , but when I say the box up at my dads house all I get is the vix circle top left corner saying please wait and I can’t do anything . Why is? It’s so frustrating that it works at my house and dose not want to function at my dads home. My isp is beetee and my dads is virmin.
    Are the vu unos capable of running iptv?
    Many thanks

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Could be because your IPTV provider see a different ip address. Simple test is backup then uninstall see if happens when there.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangord30 View Post
    Could be because your IPTV provider see a different ip address. Simple test is backup then uninstall see if happens when there.

My dads box has a his own iptv and my box has my own iptv , but the box doesn’t function at my dads home, it won’t even let me watch fta because the vix circle keeps loading , now it gets better I’ve just got the box back and it’s working fine at my home. the box let’s me navigate the menu etc but at my dads home the vix circle keeps Going round and round not letting em do anything

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Naz View Post
    My dads box has a his own iptv and my box has my own iptv , but the box doesn’t function at my dads home, it won’t even let me watch fta because the vix circle keeps loading , now it gets better I’ve just got the box back and it’s working fine at my home. the box let’s me navigate the menu etc but at my dads home the vix circle keeps Going round and round not letting em do anything
    Yes your provider sees a different external IP. Ir could be trying yo continuously connect. Especially if using xstream plugin?