Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Two ET6000 just stopped working, no leds at all. Powersupply works.

Title
    Thanks

Two ET6000 just stopped working, no leds at all. Powersupply works.

Two ET6000 just stopped working.

The image freezed, turned off the machine and it did not boot at all after that. No leds at all. Totally dead.
    Tested the power supply and no problem with that. Took another et6000 and used that instead couply of days. Then also the same with this unit. Now i have two units that stopped working.

Tried to insert a usb to reflash the machine but no success as it does not power up at all and no leds are visible.

Any ideas what it could be? Tested two different power supplies that i know works, but no success. It is something with the et6000 itself.

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by crowhater View Post
    Two ET6000 just stopped working.

The image freezed, turned off the machine and it did not boot at all after that. No leds at all. Totally dead.
    Tested the power supply and no problem with that. Took another et6000 and used that instead couply of days. Then also the same with this unit. Now i have two units that stopped working.

Tried to insert a usb to reflash the machine but no success as it does not power up at all and no leds are visible.

Any ideas what it could be? Tested two different power supplies that i know works, but no success. It is something with the et6000 itself.

Anyhone with service manual for ET6000? Schematics.....etc?

Title
    Thanks
    Hello,
    Did you manage to solve it? I have the sam problem.

Regards

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    What way is power sent to box as some boxes do have power supply failure,google shows power suppy failure for a number of models.

Title
    Thanks
    Try unplugging the monitor in addition to what is already unplugged. or
    If you can borrow someone's PSU, that'd be a good next step.