Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Transferring files (plugin) to Vu+Zero box

Title
    Thanks

Transferring files (plugin) to Vu+Zero box

hello, i setup my box yesterday, i have scanned the satellites and have my channels setup,
    now i need to get xsteam plugin installed on the box, to get my IPTV working
    i have the instructions, but my laptop does not have an ethernet port so i will struggle to do it with PUTTY,
    i tried to connect with filezilla FTP but it would not connect, any ideas guys, please help

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    if all else fails usb ethernet adapter

Title
    Thanks
    Why do you need an ethernet port? You don't need one to use putty.
    Sent from my Philips C12

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    How does your laptop connect to the internet then? Surely it must have a network/wi-fi connection.

There is no need for direct connection between receiver and laptop. Both devices should be on same network. If you cannot connect, double check details you are using. Also double check firewall is not blocking connection.

Title
    Thanks
    i got FTP Filezilla working yesterday thanks