Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks
    I think Huevos was trying to ensure he did not make the same mistake Jamie Oliver did with paella
    GB Quad Plus, MB Premium Twin, Mut@nt HD51, 80cm dish and Supreme Dark motor. Sony STR-DN 1060, Sony UHP-H1 Bluray, Venz V10 Pro (Libreelec), Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers

Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 2,103 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by norhap View Post
    Obviously the tuner B (dynamic) will always be tied to its use for recording, in any of my two configurations (dvbs2 + t2) I will not be able to use it for both configurations at the same time.
    You know you can set a preferred tuner for recordings, right? When there are only 2 tuners it is easy to force whichever tuner you want to do the recording.

Thanks
    And in my case, what do I solve with this?

P.S. I put my settings before.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 2,103 Posts
    If you are recording satellite you should try to start all recordings on tuner A. That way you still have a free S2/T2 tuner for watching TDT/DTT.

Thanks
    I understand by prioritizing a tuner for recording is when there is more than one tuner available for the same stream feed, but it is not my case.

I give you details of my installation and you will understand:

My feed are the three independent, it is absurd to prioritize.
    My installation consists of an antenna with two arms and two Unicable LNB, first LNB position this in hortbird when my second LNB-motor position this in astra, I mean I can record two satellites (hotbird-astra) (astra-tuner A, hotbird-tuner B) at the same time with my rotor antenna no problem.They are the two satellites most used by me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123