Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Voice over ?

Title
    Thanks

Voice over ?

Hi all. Has anyone had a voice over on some channels? Not sure if anything has been pressed but sometimes we get a voice over a bit like subtitles but no txt only voices saying what's happening?
    Anyone know how to turn off please ?

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    You can press audio button on remote and choose your audio track. Also in menu/setup/system/auto language settings you can set defaults. Mine are audio language selection 1= english, prefer AC3 track = yes, prefer audio track stored by service=yes, subtitle language selection 1=english, epg language selection1 = english. everything else in this menu I have as none or no.

Title
    Thanks
    Great thanks. I think the problem maybe that audio button can be caught when adjusting volume on control as right below it. Back to normal now

Title
    Thanks
    One thing to check, if you are getting the audio description hit the audio button on your remote and make sure MPEG NAR is not checked. I've had this turn itself on on some channels so idea why

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks will check but your right it may just turn on...

Title
    Thanks
    hi all.

how do you switch off the NAR setting. when i press audio this setting is selected and has a x to the right hand side of it. I can't work out how to deselect this. any help would be much appreciated.

jim

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Select the other track
    Zgemma H7S running OpenVIX 6.2, Darkmotor, Triax TD110 dish, Inverto Black Ultra dual lnb
    LG 50UM7450 4K TV, Pioneer VSX-534 Atmos AVR , Panasonic UB820 region free 4K Bluray & a PS4.