Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thanks
    Thanked 1,167 Times in 910 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmo65 View Post
    As expected your assumption was correct - I can use Suls with my current iptv provider. I am just playing with the overrides now to see what can be done. I am actually getting a mass more channels this way than before but now I need to override them. One choice I can't see round is VOD - either the whole lot in one bouquet or separate bouquets per country/genre. I can't see a way to filter them out as they do not appear as channels in the sort-current file. I think perhaps this is another topic now, but thanks for spurring me to check it further.
    The overrides are a very necessary part of the plugin and allows you to tailor your needs - you may need to go to suls web site on VOD (VOD is very variable depending on the provider)
    Cannot remember which box you have but if HD51 look at Stalker plugin.
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    ..........Unicable FBC Tuners:
    -> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch 80cm(28.2E)
    -> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 1.5M (19.2E)
    Mut@nt HD51 DVB-S2 & DVB-S2X tuners using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Xtrend ET7500 (C/S) into Giga 4K.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by twol View Post
    The overrides are a very necessary part of the plugin and allows you to tailor your needs - you may need to go to suls web site on VOD (VOD is very variable depending on the provider)
    Cannot remember which box you have but if HD51 look at Stalker plugin.
    Thanks. I will have a look - I have Vu ulitmo4k, duo2 and an Edision OS mini. I'm also playing with Echannelizer iptv bouquet maker and epgimporter trying to get my head round it all and trying not to panic when all my bouquets disappear!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,167 Times in 910 Posts
    By disabling entries and changing the order sequence in the overrides.xml and then sending back to the receiver, you can do without Echannelizer for the IPTV bouquet, as e2m2u3bouquet will always load the iptv bouquets back as setup in overrides.
    In epgimporter don‘t forget to setup (add) the e2m3u2bouqet iptv entry to get the epg entries.
    Gigablue Quad 4K & UE 4K
    ..........Unicable FBC Tuners:
    -> DUR-Line DCR 5-1-8-L4 Multiswitch 80cm(28.2E)
    -> Spaun SUS 5581/33 NFA Multiswitch to 1.5M (19.2E)
    Mut@nt HD51 DVB-S2 & DVB-S2X tuners using Legacy ports on multiswitches
    Xtrend ET7500 (C/S) into Giga 4K.

Thanks
    Just to finish my tale, it was the iptv xteme editor stopping the client mode load. On advice here (thanks) I used suls iptv importer and reordered/removed entries as I wanted. Once done I turned off the xtreme iptv load and turned back on client mode and it loaded in just a few moments and seems to be working really well, replicating all bouquets and epg.
    Thanks chaps.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011