Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Need help with Technomate nano-se

Title
    Thanks

Need help with Technomate nano-se

Could anyone with a tm-nano-se please tell me what the prefix name is when they telnet into their box. It should be something like >technomate or >nano-se

I have lost the ip address of the nano-se and it's a known issue with new skyq routers that it hides the ip address. If i can find the login name or prefix could someone try this code in command prompt.

nslookup <computer name>

Replace the computer name with the nano prefix and it should give you the ip address of the technomate receiver. As i do not know the prefix on nano-se I cannot find the ip address of the box.

I have the same issue with a solo4k but I know the prefix of the solo4k so I am ok.

Thanks in advance.

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,146 Times in 6,224 Posts
    can't you look at the receiver's network menu?

Title
    Thanks
    I have been into the network settings on both box's but both show the same as all zero's. Even running a network test on a nanon-se shows ip address as unconfirmed. I've just booted up the solo4k to show you the screen shots from that box but its the same on nano-se. I know the ip addy of the solo4k is always the same and the webif works and all cams works fine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Thanks
    https://www.advanced-ip-scanner.com/

scan your LAN you scould find it that way

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    You have dhcp set to no on one picture. If you have dhcp set to no then you can manually input your IP address.
    Octagon SF8008 4K, VU+Duo 2..
    Edision OS MINI,

Title
    ViX Beta Tester
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 3,198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kegnkiwi View Post
    Could anyone with a tm-nano-se please tell me what the prefix name is when they telnet into their box. It should be something like >technomate or >nano-se
    It's just: tmnano

Title
    Thanks
    Hi mate that was just to show that whatever options I use the network details are missing.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi ashley69 that was just to show that whatever options I use the network details are missing. I have had this since I upgraded to a skyq router.

Judge thanks mate I'll try that tonight I tried every other possible conbination to find the correct string.