Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Mini + keep crashing.

Title
    Thanks

Mini + keep crashing.

Hi,
    I bought the mini+ with openvix from the sponsor a couple of month ago and very happy for the price paid....
    Lately it started to crash, every morning and the evening when I get home I find the reciever unresponsive the display shows some number as it was trying to reboot but crashed on the way and got no video at all...
    If it did not crash I usually find the receiver on, even if I left it in standby.
    I got the latest Openvix image installed an the only thingh I can think is some sort of problem with streaming as I use a Raspberry pi 3 with the Enigma2 addons to watch the channel from the receiver.
    As I am not an expert if anyone has suggestions or know the cause of the problem it will be appreciate....

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Hi,
    I have had a miraclebox premium mini+ for 15 months' now, in the past things like you have happened ever so often. When this has happened I switch box off at mains and wait a couple of minutes, and all seems fine. WOS advised some months ago to "factory reset" and install latest software. Now my machine is on 4.2.030 IMO and even though its a new version it appears to work very well indeed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to malcolmp For This Useful Post:

sfriziona (17-02-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks, I think firs step will be to do a factory reset and reinstall latest Openvix and see if it will improve...