Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuner B no signal and no lock

Title
    Thanks

Tuner B no signal and no lock

Just purchased a TM NANO-SE M2 plus. I am getting no signal on the additional tuner B. I have tried swopping the feeds but still nothing on Tuner B. On manual search mo channels are found, tuner A is fine.

The cables work fine and zi get good signal on both tuners with my Xtrend Et8000.

I have tried to box at a friends house and they have pick up a signal on Tuner B slightly, but it will not lock. Tried swoppibgghe cables again, but still nothing on Tuner B. I have tried a reflashed and a factory reset.

Wos are sending me a replacement tuner to try. In the meantime could their be anything else causing this? I have set up other boxes with ny cables and never had a problem

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,051 Times in 7,637 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannylfc View Post
    Wos are sending me a replacement tuner to try. In the meantime could their be anything else causing this? I have set up other boxes with ny cables and never had a problem
    Just wait for the replacement tuner module. If you still have an issue let WoS know. Sure it will all get sorted for you. Happens, electronics....
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sicilian For This Useful Post:

cactikid (10-02-17),Dannylfc (09-02-17)

Title
    Thanks
    I can't fault WOS, they have always been brilliant. Just checking if there could be possible anything I'm missing.

Cheers

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,051 Times in 7,637 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannylfc View Post
    I can't fault WOS, they have always been brilliant. Just checking if there could be possible anything I'm missing.

Cheers
    I would not waste any time on it you've done tests that would have been asked by WoS.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Please help keep OpenViX online, donate HERE.
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Thanks
    As an update I've sent the box back as the replacement tuner didn't work, I've also bought an octagon SF8 X1000 single tuner and the single tuner doesn't pick up a channel. Is this an image issue because the feeds we're connected back to the sky box and connected fine

Title
    Thanks
    Also just add the feeds work perfectly fine with my Xtrend et8000 and a VU twin tuner

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    have you checked the f plugs?

What type of LNB do you have? Are other receivers connected to the same LNB?

Title
    Thanks
    The Technomate didn't work on 3 difficult house holds, all have different boxes with older images and work fine, the octagon Has only been tried at one household, single feed at 28.2e and is picking up no signal and will no lock onto 28.2E
    Have never struggled with any other boxes so can't be a coincidence

Title
    Thanks
    No point talking about a receiver you no longer have.

OK, single LNB.

Is it a sky mini dish you have?

Title
    Thanks
    The LNB is the sky one and works perfectly fine with my Xtrend Et8000. Also fine with the vu zero, vu Solo2, Technomate se
    But for some reason can't find a signal with octagon and Technomate m2

Title
    Thanks
    Yes sky dish which works perfectly fine with my Xtrend Et8000, a VU solo zero and vu solo twin tuner with older images.

Title
    Thanks
    Single LNB, but connected to multiple receivers. How are you achieving this?

Title
    Thanks
    It's a typical sky dish with twin feed for tuner A and tuner B

Title
    Thanks
    Your not understanding, I have tried different boxes on my feeds lately and had no probs, only been last 2 boxes where one won't find tuner B, and one won't find tuner A

Title
    Thanks
    If you are convinced there is something wrong with Image, don't use it use another.

People usually have assumption and find data to reinforce those assumptions.

With fault finding, you have to be methodical and not rule anything out.

I have an assumption of what is wrong, but looks like getting answers from you will be difficult. Already got contradicting descriptions/answers.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast