Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: how can i tell if my box has a cable tuner

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

how can i tell if my box has a cable tuner

hi

my box has triple tuners, can you tell me if any is good for connecting up to a vm feed.

my first tuner shows as
    tuner A DVB-T2 ( switchable tuner types (DVB-T2, DVB-C )

tuner B DVB-S2

tuner C DVB-S2

I assume i can connect it via tuner A but if so how as the connection is just the old type of plug in connection youused to use for standard house ariel,
    20170117_130643.jpg

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,115 Times in 879 Posts
    Your tuner would support both terrestrial and cable. Most cable systems use F plugs, so you need an adapter such as "F Type Connector Socket to RF Coax Aerial Female Adapter" available from our sponsor - http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/...s-and-adaptors
    GB Quad Plus, Mut@nt HD51, AX HD61, 80cm dish and Supreme Dark motor. Sony STR-DN 1060, Sony UHP-H1 Bluray, Odroid N2+ (CoreElec), Monitor Audio Bronze 5.1 speakers

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe_90 For This Useful Post:

sut (17-01-17)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    cheers will order that now,
    just need to find a guide now to setting my box up to run vm now lol