I have a legit white card and as far as September I could watch any channel of my Sky world package using Cccam.
At some time in september or early October channels started to disappear, I lost Sports, Movies, Entertainment, Kids and Documentaries. I was left with Sky Sports 4, Sky Sports 5, Sky Sports F1 and TCM plus all the FTA/FTV

I moved to Oscam and got quite a few packages back (Entertainment, Kids and Documentaries) and Sky Sports HQ. Now it get interesting, as I have regained all these channels I have lost Sky Sports 4, Sky Sports 5, Sky Sports F1 and TCM that I could still get with Cccam…

I have noticed that for the channels I cannot get there is something going on with emm or ecm and as I get a "card need pairing/more data" in the log I suspect that BskyB have changed something to the pairing that now extends to the white cards and the old sky box, the reason is that when I put the card in the Grundig sky digibox I have all my channels working…

Why is there a difference between Cccam and Oscam?
Am I right to believe the pairing is an issue as I thought it was only relevant to the newer boxes and cards?