Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Tuner B

Title
    Thanks

Tuner B

Hi Folks
    Not sure if anyone can help me with this but my Tuner B is constanly red like its recording somthing but it isn't. Im not streaming it or anything either.
    I have it the same as tuner A but cant seem to figure out why it is constanly red like its recording somthing.
    I have a solo2 running latest image.
    Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

I have now also discoverd that it is killing my internet speed everytime it does.
    Last edited by drew5234; 28-06-16 at 22:25.

Title
    Thanks
    you are definitely streaming from thd box, maybe not you, but someone is getting access, unplug your netwofk and see if it stops happening. make sure no ports are forwarded from your router.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ford1 For This Useful Post:

drew5234 (29-06-16)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    whenever i've noticed a red A or B tuner i've just restarted the box and all is fine, it's normally in the morning when i start up, as Ford1 says it's i think it's someone thats found access

5. The Following User Says Thank You to davers1875 For This Useful Post:

drew5234 (29-06-16)

Title
    Thanks
    Thanks for the replies I have reset my network and now seems ok. Thanks again