Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: No data on transponder

Title
    Thanks

No data on transponder

i keep getting No data on transponder and have to restart box to make it work again any fixes for this using latest vix image
    Last edited by malkin; 18-06-16 at 17:54.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi I have a friend with the exact same problem he also has the gigablue box. It's good to know that he is not on his own hopefully a there will be a vix update to sort it.

Title
    Thanks
    Getting the same problem here - hoping a fix will be published soon

Title
    Thanks
    I've had this issue for the past 6 months or so. It's so bad that I've dumped the box into the spare bedroom and retrieved my Ferguson ariva 120 ...btw my box is gigablue 800se plus
    Last edited by mike1961; 16-07-16 at 13:39. Reason: to insert my box details

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    I get this No Data On Transponder (timeout reading PAT) error everytime i switch to a Saorview channel. Not immediately upto 1 mins after the channel change. Running 4.1.016 on a VU Solo2 box using a Nova T usb stick (dvb-t). So not box/brand specific.

Error has to be manually acknowledged using the remote.
    Last edited by nosnikrap78; 19-07-16 at 22:20.