Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Comparing Solo ANd Ultimo Setup

Title
    Thanks

Comparing Solo ANd Ultimo Setup

Hi. I convinced a friend to buy a Solo from World of Sat and wonder if the set up procedure is the same as the Ultimo. One issue identified is activating CCCam, originally I downloaded from the internet and then FTPed it into my Ultimo. However more recently I just "activate" by following Menu>Softcam/Cl>Softcam Manager. Not sure if my memory is failing me but I don't recall downloading from Plugins. A help with pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated. Frankblueking
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Vu+ Ultimo - 1.1m Techomate 2600 motorised dish & a fixed Sky dish - 3.9.6 Kernal - Drivers 24/11/2015 - Image Was openvix-5.0.020 - CCCam 2.3 - 1TB Hard drive - Connected to Network using ethernet cable - Skin Vix-Night HD

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Yes its in the plugins.
    Octagon SF8008 4K, VU+Duo 2..
    Edision OS MINI,

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashley69 For This Useful Post:

frankblueking (10-06-16)