Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sky TV £30 for complete package

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry-G View Post
    They have offered me 50% off three times in as many months and every time the letter has gone into my macaws cage so they can shit all over it. That's how highly I think of that offer after they have pissed me about repeatedly.
    I got a letter yesterday offering me 60 percent off for a year and a 75 quid voucher. That went in the birds cage too. They will have to do better than that to get me back.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    I got the same letter, and the dog enjoyed it almost as much as me.

Im of the opinion that, if you can offer a re-connection that deal, why are there some mugs paying full wack? discount it for everybody and they might not lose as many in the first place?

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    My youngest sister got the full sky package including hd movies and sports for £1 I fracking kid you not. Yet me a sky customer since 1989 gets told to basically piss off when I rang them up to speak about my contract.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi

Well I just renegotiated my sky return 18 months full package with sky Q 2tb box and mini box for 37.50 pm least I can now get full use of my 4k tv with the ultra high deff sports etc

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to satmanbasil For This Useful Post:

abu baniaz (02-03-17),Bangord30 (03-03-17)

Title
    Thanks
    Its all to to with what time their offers come out each month,Every rep is given so much scope for new and existing customers,Once that is used up then its tough shite

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 1554leslie For This Useful Post:

Bangord30 (03-03-17)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12