Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sky TV £30 for complete package

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Thanks

Sky TV £30 for complete package

Complete Bundle £30.00 a month for 12 months (then £80.00 a month or you can cancel.)
    You can add Multi-screen for just £5 extra a month for 12 months if wanted with this offer.

• 11 incredible Sky Movies channels​
    • 7 dedicated Sky Sports channels​
    • Over 50 entertainment channels in stunning HD​
    • Over 350 brilliant Box Sets​
    • Our award-winning Sky+ HD Box​
    • The UK’s widest range of Catch up TV​

New Sky TV customers only. 12 month minimum contract. £10 standard set-up fee applies.
    - A new customer is someone who hasn't been with sky for 12 months, if less you could sign up under a partners name.

For this offer private message me with your name and email this is for sky to send the code.

limited codes: 5 left and I will keep this updated.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Is this a wind up???
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by duoduo View Post
    Is this a wind up???
    Sky employee friends and family offer.

Vic

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Bit of a strange first post don't you think?
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

Title
    Thanks
    No. I don't.

Title
    Thanks
    Thread closed. All codes used up.

Title
    Thanks
    The same offer was available on money saving expert and groupon

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    That's why I asked if it was a wind up, it's available at scale

Title
    Thanks
    Please provide a link to where this offer is then. lol.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vic.mt View Post
    Please provide a link to where this offer is then. lol.
    Expired on Groupon now - https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/sky-47918138

Or worth keeping an eye on here if looking for a deal:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sky-digital
    Xtrend ET8000 2x DVBC/T/T2 + 1x DVB-S2 Tuners, 1TB HDD, Fixed Satellite 28.2E & UK VM Cable Fibre Broadband, MAG250 IPTV.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi

Same apply if you cancel your subscription sky now has a lot of competition out there now and unlike before are willing to make deals to retain its customer base
    I was once a sky subscriber for years paying the full cost with no discounts or long service rewards but once I quit it opened my eyes to how to negotiate with sky
    to get a deal on my terms not what they wanted me to pay and I can promise you, no need to come away for 12 months or change names to get that deal either.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to satmanbasil For This Useful Post:

Mr. Mister (20-06-16)

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by satmanbasil View Post
    Hi

Same apply if you cancel your subscription sky now has a lot of competition out there now and unlike before are willing to make deals to retain its customer base
    I was once a sky subscriber for years paying the full cost with no discounts or long service rewards but once I quit it opened my eyes to how to negotiate with sky
    to get a deal on my terms not what they wanted me to pay and I can promise you, no need to come away for 12 months or change names to get that deal either.
    Not when I cancelled my contract two months ago, they were not interested in negotiating what so ever. we have had sky in our house since 1989 and when I tried re-negotiate our package they basically just told me to go feck off, so i cancelled my contract outrite.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    myself and 3 family members all cancelled our sky subs (£120 per household) and kept the broardband and phone, nothing for a month, then phone calls and letters every couple of weeks for 3 months begging us all to come back. I think I got the best offer, and refused, of 12 months full package, for, are you ready, the sum of £2.50 pm. yes a circa £80 packlage for £2.50!!!!!!

I had to have a long think, but I simply said no, id rather be free of the tv all together, I mostly watch FTA tv, and my premium content I stream via other sources. but for what I actually watch I could put a stop to that aswell. its amazing when I think I happily paid £80+ for years and never actually got my monies worth.

(However I do kick myself, FULL SKY TV FOR £2.50PM, everyone said I was mad!! Part of me thinks I must be)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ford1 For This Useful Post:

Colinhunter (12-09-16)

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    hi

like a mug I paid for years full rate for sky but when I cancelled the first time within 8 weeks they offered my 75% off subscription for a year which I took up a year later I cancelled again and almost immediate was offered 50% off subs which I took due to the wife wanting to use the sky plus or I would of held out for a better offer. anyway next month I'm due to look at it again ..received a letter in the post saying my deal was commin to an end and already they have offered me 25% off for another 12 months .....do you think they know something lmao

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by satmanbasil View Post
    hi

like a mug I paid for years full rate for sky but when I cancelled the first time within 8 weeks they offered my 75% off subscription for a year which I took up a year later I cancelled again and almost immediate was offered 50% off subs which I took due to the wife wanting to use the sky plus or I would of held out for a better offer. anyway next month I'm due to look at it again ..received a letter in the post saying my deal was commin to an end and already they have offered me 25% off for another 12 months .....do you think they know something lmao
    They have offered me 50% off three times in as many months and every time the letter has gone into my macaws cage so they can shit all over it. That's how highly I think of that offer after they have pissed me about repeatedly.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast