Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lraizer Autobouquets E2 UK Cable Support thread

Title
    Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by abu baniaz View Post
    Have you changed the directory from which you are running the command. i.e have you entered the first line, cd /tmp
    hi abu baniaz, yes i have also changed the dir, cd /tmp
    it's very strange why it wont run, nor see it.

Title
    Thanks
    Attachment 34783

as you can see in the image everything is there.
    i wonder is it a blackhole issue?

Title
    Thanks
    anyone ever had this issue?

Title
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrc View Post
    so use the cable autobouquet first then use satellite ones after to have both working?
    Yes I use the cable autobouquet first. Then use the satellite one next, I then open up in dreamboxedit to rearrange HD channels where I want them in Virgin and save as they come up in channel numbers with no HD arranged first. Once its set up its very easy to use as is the dbedit program.

Title
    Thanks
    Here is a plugin of sorts. Transfer to normal plugin location (/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/) and chmod 755. Script will need to be edited to use your netID. Reboot and you should have a plugin with no need for ftp afterwards.

Please backup your bouquets first. Saves having to rescan if things go wrong. If using a mutli tuner receiver, bear in mind you will lose all other services because lamedb is replaced.
    Will this ever go in the vix feed with dvbsnoop or will always have to do manually? had the set up after each flash this. Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    You can always specifcy that the file is backed up in your backups. Restore will then restore it.

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,935 Times in 12,378 Posts
    Doubtful as we have ABM built into the image to do the same thing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Thanks
    how can you do this thanks?

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 6,235 Posts
    This is Lraizer's 2014_06 _01 version. It requies DVBsnoop to be present and should be executed while on an active channel.

The Pure areas are not listed, use "first available".

EDIT: this is classed as Experimental.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Title
    Thanks
    This is Lraizer's 2014_06 _01 version. It requies DVBsnoop to be present and should be executed wil on an active channel.

Working great, no longer lose other bouquets I have for multi sats. Thanks for the update

Title
    Thanks
    This is Lraizer's 2014_06 _01 version. It requies DVBsnoop to be present and should be executed wil on an active channel.

Nice thnx for the share finally does not mess up my multi sat listings!

Title
    Thanks
    I've tested the plugin on a Dm800SE with DVB C tuner in a Pure Area, works well. I used the "first available " option for the area ID as the pure areas are not available as options, this seemed to use 00013 as my network ID even though my actual net id is 00019 still worked though.
    Im sure this plugin will only get better with further development, great job for an experimental version.

Title
    Thanks
    Hi everyone.

Excellent work by Lraizer (again). Sorry if this has been asked before....

Is there a way (without using DreamBoxEdit manually) to swap some of the SD channels for the HD channels? There used to be a way on the sat version by making a simple file such as Supplement.txt or custom.txt and entering text such as:
    101=108
    102=162 etc

Is there a similar facility for the cable version? ...or a plan for it?

Thanks

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xsi View Post
    I've tested the plugin on a Dm800SE with DVB C tuner in a Pure Area, works well. I used the "first available " option for the area ID as the pure areas are not available as options, this seemed to use 00013 as my network ID even though my actual net id is 00019 still worked though.
    Im sure this plugin will only get better with further development, great job for an experimental version.
    you had me worried for a second there... i thought you had found a bogus pure area that was transmitting more than its own area netid data, meaning the pure area auto detection scan code was useless. but i now realised you are not converting from hex to dec for the reported netid value. when the plugin auto detects a pure area netid, it is dectecting the areas hexedecimal netid value within the transmitted data such as 00 13. if you convert this to decimal, you should find its decimal value is 00 19? which is what you suggest as your REAL netid.

Title
    V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CableFella View Post
    Hi everyone.

Excellent work by Lraizer (again). Sorry if this has been asked before....

Is there a way (without using DreamBoxEdit manually) to swap some of the SD channels for the HD channels? There used to be a way on the sat version by making a simple file such as Supplement.txt or custom.txt and entering text such as:
    101=108
    102=162 etc

Is there a similar facility for the cable version? ...or a plan for it?

Thanks
    it was only meant to be an example plugin for testing/experimental purposes to show where the required data could be found, and a way to process it for any custom bouquet maker enthusiasts to use as a starting point i personaly dont have any immediate plans or time to develope it any more than the current ultralite version.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast