Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best wizard for fire tv stick

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    You can use the Ares Wizard which allows you to skip between many different builds.
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to duoduo For This Useful Post:

john doe (12-03-16)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Hazza View Post
    Beast 1.6 is ace, and suited for the amazon fire stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am running The Beast 1.6 on Jarvis 16.0 and it is running smoothly. Best build I have used, been using the beast for a while now. Build has just been updated last night.

Title
    The Boss
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,044 Times in 7,633 Posts
    Never used any of these installers before, normally install everything manually. Just tried the beast on both my VenzTech's K1 & K3.
    D I S C L A I M E R

My right to post information is protected under the rights for freedom act. In all instances, information discussed here on my posts are either hypothetical in nature, out of general curiosity, common knowledge, public knowledge, or role-play. Any use of the collective descriptions and shared knowledge from any of my posts are at the sole discretion of the reader. I am not responsible for what you do with it!

Follow us on Twitter 0penViX
    Rules can be found
    HERE
    Support our sponsor World-Of-Satellite
    HERE
    GIGABLUE UHD QUAD 4K, VU+ DUO 4K SE, ZGEMMA H7S, VU+ UNO 4K SE
    Triax 1.1m Powered by TM2600, Fixed 28.2 Zone 2 dish with GT-SAT Unicable

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    These builds might not be around for long, i know for a fact that the kodi developers are sick of these pre-configured builds that provide instant illegal access to stuff and i am surprised that this forum allows discussion about them, they are seriously considering reporting these repositorys and having them taken down, they say it stops them from being taken seriously and hampers their attempts to get funding so they can continue to develop.
    VU+ Ultimo 4K 3TB, 1x Twin DVBS-2 FBC / 1x DVB-C FBC/ 1x Twin DVB-T2.
    VU+ Solo4k 2TB, 2xFBC-S2, 2xC/T2, 1x Sundtek .
    1m Motorised Single LNB Dish, 60cm Fixed Octo LNB Dish.
    Samsung 65HU8500 with SEK-3500, Denon AVR-X2200W 5.1.2.
    Oppo UDP-203
    Panasonic 55VT50.
    Zidoo X9S
    Amazon Fire TV 4k & Amazon Fire TV (SPMC sideloaded).

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    They will never be able to end them, no sooner does it go down a new one pops up. Copyright is not illegal in every country and as such the use of a vpn will be a simple work around with the developers having the server in the country where copyright is not illegal. If it wasn't for all these repositories/builds kodi would be not be where it is today.
    Vix image (usually latest) - VU Solo 4K- WD 1TB INTERNAL HDD - DVB-T Freeview, trialling IPTV options

If my response has helped you, don't forget to hit the thanks button below. I appreciate you appreciate me

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to duoduo For This Useful Post:

Bazzer (12-03-16),pspmixer (12-03-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12