Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: vu+solo 2 only getting free to air (sorry if you have seen this before )

Title
    Thanks

vu+solo 2 only getting free to air (sorry if you have seen this before )

Question VU+solo2 only geting free to air stuff not used this box before only used spider

HI have just got a vu+solo 2( genuine one) only getting the free to air stuff I had a motorized spider box but that has died thying it set it up to get 28.2* plus and 13 *plus anything more worth watching in English sly will be good if I can be pointed to the good sites sorry if I sound dim but we all have to start somware I have looked on utube that did not help so all help will be gratefully received, Best wishes to all (TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY , IT IS TOO EASY MAKE PEOPLE SAD ) I will be trying to help some body this year hope you can to, THANKS , stevee,,(ps not very good at forums as you can tell )

dbmx
    have you a sky card