Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: 2 Configs on top of each other - Help?

Title
    Thanks

2 Configs on top of each other - Help?

Hello guys I am having a problem with my LCD4Linux. I have downloaded an Lcd4config file of a LCD layout I liked and FTP'd it to the box into etc/enigma2 as per instructions. I restarted the GUI and voila I have the config in. However my problem is that now I have two configs overlaying each other, my new one and the 'standard' config (I call it standard as it what came with the box)

Im guessing I need to delete a config file or remove something prior to adding in the new 'lcd4config' file to etc/enigma2, which I didnt do.

I cannot see any other configs in any of the folders, therefor I need the help of an experienced user.

Please see below image of the problem.

IMG_3712.jpg

Thanks

Title
    Thanks
    restart the box completely.On the forum my config files are also present.One file goes in etc : lcd4linux.conf and the other in etc/enigma2 : lcd4config .Then reboot the box
    VU+ DUO2 quad tuner with HDD 1 TB + Latest Openvix and VU+ DUO2 FB tuner + Octagon SF8008 FB tuner
    Triax 88 cm rotor single LNB 30 E- 40 W
    1 Gibertini 1.00 m fixed - 3 quad LNB 19E-23.5E-28.2E

Title
    Thanks
    I have restarted the box and still no change. I only had one file in the download however. Should I of had two?
    There is an lcd4linux.conf in 'etc' but I didnt put it there.

Title
    Thanks
    the only right config is how I described it.You need both files in the right directory's.

configs : http://www.world-of-satellite.com/fo...4Linux-Support
    Last edited by bellejt; 01-12-15 at 19:06.
    VU+ DUO2 quad tuner with HDD 1 TB + Latest Openvix and VU+ DUO2 FB tuner + Octagon SF8008 FB tuner
    Triax 88 cm rotor single LNB 30 E- 40 W
    1 Gibertini 1.00 m fixed - 3 quad LNB 19E-23.5E-28.2E

Title
    Thanks
    So I deleted out the 'LCD4config' file that I downloaded from the internet and now I dont have any config files in ect/enigma2 and the LCD screen is showing the 'standard' basic layout.
    There is still the 'lcd4linux.conf' in ect however.