Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: on demand

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks

on demand

Hi I have xtrend et7500 I have installed on demand from the plugins and it will only play for about 60 seconds then stops ???
    Can anybody help me out thanks

Title
    V.I.P
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,934 Times in 12,378 Posts
    To be honest OnDemand is pretty much obsolete these days with the loss of the iplayer and ch4 catchup services. It's only really any good now for the Iradio section. If you really want catchup services get a cheap chrome cast dongle or a Amazon Fire TV stick and use the officially licensed catchup services.
    My posts contain my own personal thoughts and opinions, they do not represent those of any organisation or group but my own.

If you don't like what I post, Don't read it.

SIMPLES.

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Ok it was coronation street catchup for the wife but it stops after 1 minute?

Title
    Thanks
    Ours was doing this too & when my Mrs tried to watch Corrie this morning it just froze the box. Is this plugin dead in the water?