Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: How to setup AutobouquetsMaker for FreeView HD using OpenViX

Title
    Forum Sponsor
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 473 Posts

Thumbs up How to setup AutobouquetsMaker for FreeView HD using OpenViX

Hope this video helps many OpenViX users, guide is done for FreeView HD, but could be used for any provider.

Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team
    Official Distributor of Formuler products, GiGaBlue, Octagon,
    Technomate, Tiviar, VU+, Xtrend and many more...
    Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!
    PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*
    *SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    At 28 seconds into this video, the options beneath the Freeview area seem to allow you to select which bouquets are to be generated. However when I go to this page (/.../ ABM / Providers) using 4.2.21 these options do not appear. Have they been removed, or am I doing something wrong?

EMJB
    Xtrend Xt10000 with 3 Freeview tuners

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,142 Times in 6,220 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EMJB View Post
    At 28 seconds into this video, the options beneath the Freeview area seem to allow you to select which bouquets are to be generated. However when I go to this page (/.../ ABM / Providers) using 4.2.21 these options do not appear. Have they been removed, or am I doing something wrong?

EMJB
    Is your ABM config mode simple or expert? Expert mode allow other functions. P.S going to look at your lamedb files in a minute.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to abu baniaz For This Useful Post:

EMJB (11-12-16)

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Yes, I was on Simple - must have missed that step, or not saved it, when working through the video. Those options seem to address my comments elsewhere about multiple HD bouquets.

Sorry to waste your time.

EMJB
    Xtrend Xt10000 with 3 Freeview tuners

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,142 Times in 6,220 Posts
    OpenViX had a menu re-shuffle since the video was made almost three years ago. Service Searching was renamed to "Tuner config". This is where ABM and all tuning/scanning/scanning plugins reside.