Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Website/forum moving on its own.

Title
    Thanks

Website/forum moving on its own.

Hi all,

When I view threads and scroll down a little to read each post, the whole page jolts up a little.
    Any idea why? Never used to do it. I cant see any pop ups or anything.

Cheers

Title
    Thanks
    Are you using an Adblock? I think it's something to do with that as I've experienced the same. Turn off adblock for this domain and seems if it fixes it?

Title
    Thanks
    This is a really old post to be replying to but for general information, if you are using an ad blocker you should be able to add the sponsor URL to a whitelist in the ad blocker settings.
    VU+ Uno 4K SE Twin FBC Tuner 1TB HDD - Magic-FHD skin
    TV - LG OLED55CS6LA
    Remote - Logitech Harmony One

Title
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,305 Posts
    I think it's caused by an add running near the top of the page. Sometimes it changes to an item that gets displayed with two lines of text rather than one and the rest of the page gets pushed down (then back up when it changes again).
    MiracleBox Prem Twin HD - 2@DVB-T2 + Xtrend et8000 - 5(incl. 2 different USBs)@DVB-T2[terrestrial - UK Freeview HD, Sandy Heath] - LAN/USB-stick/HDD

Title
    Thanks
    Yes the sponsor ad causes it and whitelisting the sponsor URL will allow the ad to be displayed graphically rather than three then two lines of text, which causes the screen to scroll.
    VU+ Uno 4K SE Twin FBC Tuner 1TB HDD - Magic-FHD skin
    TV - LG OLED55CS6LA
    Remote - Logitech Harmony One