Hello Guest, if you are reading this it means you have not registered yet. Please take a second, Click here to register, and in a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy our community and use our OpenViX support section.

Thread: Gift card, vouchers and certificate. £5 off Amazon, Currys, John Lewis M&S...

Title
    Thanks

Gift card, vouchers and certificate. £5 off Amazon, Currys, John Lewis M&S...

Follow the link or just register a free account with Zeek. Available on both android and apple devices

Promo code: 2DH58X

http://www.zeek.me/promo/uk/?value=5&code=2DH58X

I paid £44 for a Currys gift card worth £53
    You will see £49 for £53 but with the extra £5 off it will be £44

Electronic delivery relieved within minutes and you can even pay with PayPal

Title
    Forum Supporter
    Donated Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by minesh View Post
    I paid £44 for a Currys gift card worth £53
    As Currys tend to be more expensive than other retailers is it actually a saving?

Through my place of work I can get similar deals with a variety of retailers (£100 of gift vouchers for,say, £80 cash) but I never bother because I can always find the same goods cheaper from retailers who don't offer these so called discounts.

It's much like the advertised £200 savings I can get with car or house insurance. I don't pay that much in the first place!
    Xtrend ET10K, 2 x satellite tuners 28.2 (Sky FTA), 2 x hybrid (UK Freeview), Zgemma H9S (satellite)

Title
    Thanks
    Yeah i guess your right, I just needed and amazon kindle which was £59 everywhere so it was ok for me!

Thanks